2024 Flory Bidunga Commits to Kansas

38 minutes ago, Madison22 said:

Guy:  Will you go to the prom with me?

Girl:  That sounds awesome!

Guy:  Great, so it's a date?

Girl:  It's just wonderful that you asked me.

Guy:  Uh, okay.  Is that a yes?

Girl:  It sounds like the best time.

Guy:  Is.  That.  A.  Yes???

Girl:  I'm saying yes to the idea of us going to the prom. 

Guy:  What does that even mean?  Are we going to the prom together or not?

Girl:  Wouldn't it be amazing if we did?  It makes me happy just thinking about it.

Guy:  Is your sister at home?

Couldn’t have said it any better!! Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JABBATHEHOOSIER said:

I guess I assumed he already had an offer since Duke was "supposedly" the leader. 

Don’t want to get too excited, but considering all the chatter we’ve heard that Duke was a done deal, it’s a good sign he didn’t commit on the spot. If we can get him on campus for his last official visit, we might still have a shot.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Was that your quote on Scheyer, because I saw a picture of CMW hugging JHS as he was selected? He did the same as what Scheyer is being lauded for.

That was a separate "quote" from a Duke reporter who's article was behind a paywall. I know everyone is thinking this is a lost cause, but I think we have a real shot here.

Edited by OGIUAndy

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Was that your quote on Scheyer, because I saw a picture of CMW hugging JHS as he was selected? He did the same as what Scheyer is being lauded for.

Except Woody did it with a …few years on Scheyer a few weeks after knee surgery. I don’t actually know him, but Woody seemed genuinely excited.

739EF215-FAC9-4A23-9C47-8E0491104DFE.jpeg

Edited by BeerBQ
  • Like 3

In the Charlie Hughes Shootout yesterday (150 teams), Lawrence North soundly defeated Flory's Kokomo team 95-68.   Almost a 30-point thrashing.

Myles Baker had 24 points for LN, with seven 3-pointers.   IU recruit Azavier Robinson had 21.  

Flory Bidunga 19 points for Kokomo.

Kokomo needs shooters to help Flory.  This is a good lesson for him.  I hope Gabe Cupps texts him that if Flory comes to Indiana, Gabe will personally make sure no one double teams him in college. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madison22 said:

In the Charlie Hughes Shootout yesterday (150 teams), Lawrence North soundly defeated Flory's Kokomo team 95-68.   Almost a 30-point thrashing.

Myles Baker had 24 points for LN, with seven 3-pointers.   IU recruit Azavier Robinson had 21.  

Flory Bidunga 19 points for Kokomo.

Kokomo needs shooters to help Flory.  This is a good lesson for him.  I hope Gabe Cupps texts him that if Flory comes to Indiana, Gabe will personally make sure no one double teams him in college. 

Sounds like Kokomo doesn't play much defense either.