HSN Fantasy Football

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

@indykev (doesn't tag posters, he'll see it eventually)..... is by far my favorite person I've ever played fantasy with lol absolutely no effs given haha ... I love it. Wheeling and dealing. 

LMAO....I like watching different players, not  in love with any of them. Plus 12 team league the FA pool is gone. I have always been this way. I had a guy say to me, I bet you would trade your mother, I said if I needed a WR....lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to everyone this week. Admittedly not feeling real good in our league. Matchups are just off. Good luck to all!

Don't be modest.  Your team has the highest projected score in the league this week.  Plus, I'm not going to catch you, so I want you to beat all the guys I'm fighting with for that playoff spot.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Don't be modest.  Your team has the highest projected score in the league this week.  Plus, I'm not going to catch you, so I want you to beat all the guys I'm fighting with for that playoff spot.  

Few guys on the bench I usually play and I guessed wrong on dropping Drake last week. We'll see. Adams has a tough one this week too.

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

Few guys on the bench I usually play and I guessed wrong on dropping Drake last week. We'll see. Adams has a tough one this week too.

My roster appreciates your decision to drop Drake.  My issue now is whether I start two Ravens (Drake and Andrews) or whether I make Andrews prove he's healthy before I put him back in lineup.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

My roster appreciates your decision to drop Drake.  My issue now is whether I start two Ravens (Drake and Andrews) or whether I make Andrews prove he's healthy before I put him back in lineup.  

Yep. Knew it was a risk in dropping him...but needed to get Watson. Pro/cons to all moves this time of year. Andrews is a tough one. Ravens game today seems like run, run, run...but he's a top option when playing so hard to avoid.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Yep. Knew it was a risk in dropping him...but needed to get Watson. Pro/cons to all moves this time of year. Andrews is a tough one. Ravens game today seems like run, run, run...but he's a top option when playing so hard to avoid.

Unless something happens that causes me to change my mind, I think I'm going to keep Andrews on bench this week.  Baltimore should be able to get a comfortable lead against Carolina and I do not see them pushing the envelope with Andrews if that is the case.  I have Schultz to play at TE, and he's had a couple of solid fantasy weeks in a row.  Was going to play both TEs until the Edwards/Drake news came out.  Easy decision to slide Drake into the flex and make a choice among the two TEs at that point.

22 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Good luck to everyone this week. Admittedly not feeling real good in our league. Matchups are just off. Good luck to all!

Update. Didn't see that coming at all. I'll go to my grave with Kelce/Adams. Sad part is my very best ever fantasy football teams have never won the title. Can't wait to see how this one unfolds.

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Update. Didn't see that coming at all. I'll go to my grave with Kelce/Adams. Sad part is my very best ever fantasy football teams have never won the title. Can't wait to see how this one unfolds.

I needed like 7-8 points out of Toney to feel confident. He got hurt. Awesome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Lots to still be decided here in our league.... I'm up 2.4 on Flynn. I have Hopkins and he has Kittle. 

5fls is down 16 to Notithatlives with R Moore to go. 

First week out of all my leagues (6) that I don't have a concern in the world tonight. Just sit back, have some beer, run a few fanduel lineups and start getting the Christmas stuff out.

I'm curious though with McCoy going again (likely) what to expect from Hopkins, Moore, and Brown if rumors are true he returns from IR tonight.