NCAAF/National Scene

rico

On 1/3/2024 at 11:12 AM, Seeking6 said:

This portal manipulation is going to be one to watch until the NCAA changes the dates. Rumors are surfacing that Will Howard has been going to Ohio St all along but Day wanted it quiet so his own guys don't transfer (McCord didn't get memo) and additionally other programs who were wanting Howard are left without a chair when the music stops.

So not only is it the Wild West you now have coaches who are likely either lying...or at the very least not letting his own kids know what's going so he can keep them in place. Way to go NCAA!

Why does everyone blame the NCAA for the mess, blame the courts and scumbag lawyers. The NCAA will never stop tampering, hell our new coach said it loud and clear he had 7 more coming after bowl games were played.  Yet we find nothing wrong with that, its our team, or should I say JMU's team. Its all scum but this is college sports now. Watch the handshake line in basketball now, Holtman from OSU almost drooling on a couple of playes from the other team last week.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Why does everyone blame the NCAA for the mess, blame the courts and scumbag lawyers. The NCAA will never stop tampering, hell our new coach said it loud and clear he had 7 more coming after bowl games were played.  Yet we find nothing wrong with that, its our team, or should I say JMU's team. Its all scum but this is college sports now. Watch the handshake line in basketball now, Holtman from OSU almost drooling on a couple of playes from the other team last week.

The JMU players were already in the portal.  

Edited by Common Sense
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If I'm Michigan I think a heavy dose of running will be in order today. Anything to keep Penix and gang off the field. PS...Tornado watch and stuff in the area and NRG Stadium has now sprung a leak. 

Yeah, Michigan having success running the ball seems like the only given of the game. 

I have a hard time seeing how Michigan's defense doesn't make enough plays to win this, but who knows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoosierDom said:

Yeah, Michigan having success running the ball seems like the only given of the game. 

I have a hard time seeing how Michigan's defense doesn't make enough plays to win this, but who knows. 

I would like to take a first quarter victory lap on my prediction.

• Haha 1