Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

14 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I see you come out of your hole now that the Smellermakers win a game. Pretty much disappeared after Saturday’s loss. 

No surprise 

I literally posted congrats on the postgame thread and posted in this thread about Dakich being a clown earlier in the week. I always stay away from posting the few days before and after Purdue plays IU on purpose regardless of whether we win or lose. Care to try again?

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I literally posted congrats on the postgame thread and posted in this thread about Dakich being a clown earlier in the week. I always stay away from posting the few days before and after Purdue plays IU on purpose regardless of whether we win or lose. Care to try again?

Congratulations on your 2 posts v the taking over threads per usual.

Maybe we should play PUke every week!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Congratulations on your 2 posts v the taking over threads per usual.

Maybe we should play PUke every week!

It’s just interesting how much it bothers you when I post in a B1G Thread. I don’t “take over threads per usual” but you seem to get extra sensitive when I post lol. 

For the record, I posted 13 times from the conclusion of the game last Saturday until tonight. So a few more than 2 posts and wouldn’t call that “pretty much disappeared.”

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s just interesting how much it bothers you when I post in a B1G Thread. I don’t “take over threads per usual” but you seem to get extra sensitive when I post lol. 

Nope, just find it more than a little pathetic that you feel the need to come to an arch rival’s board to post when your team wins a game.

Kinda, sorta, no definitely like a little brother who needs reassurance 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Nope, just find it more than a little pathetic that you feel the need to come to an arch rival’s board to post when your team wins a game.

Kinda, sorta, no definitely like a little brother who needs reassurance 

I post when we lose to you guys, during the middle of the week when neither of us is playing, and after our game to make a wisecrack about a bad official. You make it seem like I only show up when things are going well. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

6 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I post when we lose to you guys, during the middle of the week when neither of us is playing, and after our game to make a wisecrack about a bad official. You make it seem like I only show up when things are going well. 

To answer your original question, 5 generations of IU alumni. Never a chance a family member would set foot closer than 100 miles from W Lafayette. Not sure why you think it’s important to discuss if the Smellermakers are going well or not. 

• Like 1

So OSU beats Northwestern in Evanston by 16... Sensabaugh was their leading scorer with 18...

5 weeks later they get beat at home by the Wildcats after Holtmann didn't start Sensabaugh and didn't play him for a lot of the 2nd half...

The Buckeye faithful want Holtmann's scalp, and I don't blame them... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I post when we lose to you guys, during the middle of the week when neither of us is playing, and after our game to make a wisecrack about a bad official. You make it seem like I only show up when things are going well. I’m curious do you have any friends/family that are Purdue fans/grads?

Nah, you don’t take over threads.  Why are you still arguing?  Do you have nothing better to do with your time than argue with IU fans on an IU site?  By the way, those are rhetorical questions.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

To answer your original question, 5 generations of IU alumni. Never a chance a family member would set foot closer than 100 miles from W Lafayette. Not sure why you think it’s important to discuss if the Smellermakers are going well or not. 

The point is I post when Purdue is doing well, crappy, and everywhere in between. You make it seem like I only show up when Purdue is good and IU isn’t which isn’t close to reality. 

That’s a shame about no family member setting foot within 100 miles of Purdue. If I had a kid that wanted to go to IU, I’d be alright with it because it’d be up to them not me to decide that. Luckily my parents wanted me to go where I wanted to go and didn’t care if it was their rival. 

Edited by Stlboiler23

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

The point is I post when Purdue is doing well, crappy, and everywhere in between. You make it seem like I only show up when Purdue is good and IU isn’t which isn’t close to reality. 

That’s a shame about no family member setting foot within 100 miles of Purdue. If I had a kid that wanted to go to IU, I’d be alright with it because it’d be up to them not me to decide that. Luckily my parents wanted me to go where I wanted to go and didn’t care if it was their rival. 

Bud, I really don’t care. I just don’t understand why you think that this board should welcome you with open arms. 

Have at it. Enjoy talking to those who tolerate you. Know that everyone here is not as supportive of your presence 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Bud, I really don’t care. I just don’t understand why you think that this board should welcome you with open arms. 

Have at it. Enjoy talking to those who tolerate you. Know that everyone here is not as supportive of your presence 

There’s a pretty big difference between welcoming me with open arms and getting hostile when I make a crack about officials after our game. Feels like it’d be easier if you just ignored me?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

So OSU beats Northwestern in Evanston by 16... Sensabaugh was their leading scorer with 18...

5 weeks later they get beat at home by the Wildcats after Holtmann didn't start Sensabaugh and didn't play him for a lot of the 2nd half...

The Buckeye faithful want Holtmann's scalp, and I don't blame them... 

Tale of two seasons.  Holtman has done an atrocious job of managing this roster.  I don't know what Sensabaugh's discipline problem is, but I can't imagine Woody struggling with him like Holtman has.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rico said:

So it might be worth my while to visit BucknutCracker.com?  For entertainment purposes of course.

Yeah, Eleven Warriors is pretty hysterical right now...

From what I read, they'd own Holtmann 20 million if they fired him...

I didn't think we'd pay a big fee to let Archie go, but I had another think coming...And I'd say a big football money school has deeper pockets and some big time donors that just might scrape up the cash...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2