Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

15 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Is it him, or Sueing, Key, Likekele, and McNeil? I mean, the kid's offensive talents are so apparent... And even the first couple of games before they crashed he was their leading scorer...

Sueing and Key sure as heck aren't helping.  One Bucknut fan says the team plays 1-5.  That pretty much sums them up when I watch them.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

So 6 teams at 7-5 now. Obviously a looooooooong ways to go but as it stands today would we be like the 8 seed in our own conference tourney?

A team when healthy can play with anyone in the country yet an 8 seed in our conference tourney? That has to be a first.

What a year, when in the time of winning ONE game, any team could go from an #8 seed in the BTT to #2. Mercy.

• Like 2

On 2/3/2023 at 9:32 AM, Artesian_86 said:

lol...btownqb's my bro... I will say you guys are pretty chill and respectable. It's free board I know. Are there IU fans that regularly post on Purdue's top message board? just curious. 

There is a guy who goes by HoosierTim who pays $10 a month to post on the Purdue rivals site. Lost a bet and then refused to pay up. 

30 minutes ago, Boiler Sam said:

There is a guy who goes by HoosierTim who pays $10 a month to post on the Purdue rivals site. Lost a bet and then refused to pay up. 

Yeah he mooched pretty bad and just brushed it off like it wasn’t a big deal. He actually just got banned like a week ago. Went on a drunken tirade threatening to fight one of our posters lol. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rico said:

Refresh my memory.  What do you think is wrong with tOSU?

I think the upper classmen are resentful of Sensabaugh getting a lot of shots...

Comparing their stats (and I know that's not a definitive measure) it's no contest... He should get the most shots because he's the most efficient scorer... He's not the best defender on the planet, but he seems to try...

Holtmann's problem is that Sensabaugh is almost certainly headed to the league next year. Some of the others will be back...

I just think Holtmann has handled his team poorly... 

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

DD has always been a piece of trash to me. Can’t imagine why peoople put up with him for so long. 

I legit LOL’ed at that well done. He had some bogus rant today about Braden Smith not owning up to his turnover and Edey needing to come to his rescue. Just a hilariously bad take that even IU fans were giving him crap about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1