Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

In the "who cares?" Big 10 game of the day my boy Keisei Tominaga drops a 30 spot on Penn State in Nebraska's win in Lincoln, vaulting the Huskers ahead of Ohio St in the standings...

Tominaga is definitely my favorite non IU player... 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

In the "who cares?" Big 10 game of the day my boy Keisei Tominaga drops a 30 spot on Penn State in Nebraska's win in Lincoln, vaulting the Huskers ahead of Ohio St in the standings...

He ran circles around them 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

In the "who cares?" Big 10 game of the day my boy Keisei Tominaga drops a 30 spot on Penn State in Lincoln, vaulting the Huskers ahead of Ohio St in the standings...

That is/was a HUGE loss for the Lions.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I think we all kind of said the same thing after our game vs Nebraska. Even though we beat them by 16 I think we were all pretty impressed with their play/athletes,etc.....and knew they would be beating guys at home this year. Not surprised one bit by this win.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Agree he's a really likeable kid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Whew...Northwestern really fortunate to not get called for a travel at the end of that game.  Wins at Wisconsin.

I thought so too... Also thought Buie hit Hepburn on the elbow before he let his last shot go...

Strange to see Bucky get boned in Madison 

8 minutes ago, rico said:

I guess Sensaball ain't working.

Is it him, or Sueing, Key, Likekele, and McNeil? I mean, the kid's offensive talents are so apparent... And even the first couple of games before they crashed he was their leading scorer...

That's what is nice about our upper classmen..they know JHS is essential to our success... If Kopp, XJ, Race, and Trayce wanted to be selfish, they could try the same thing...