Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

Rutgers. Gives us all pause for a second. We lose the best PG in the conference (the way he was playing at end of last year) and start the year 1-4. Our Coach digs in with his guys. Rutgers? I think finished 3-8 while a missing a 3rd or 4th option. 

If it wasn't for Geo's little trying to make bones comments I couldn't care less....but good riddance idiots. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I know there’s a lot of ill will towards Rutgers, and I’m right there with you all. Lots of douche players. But Pikiell is a good coach and has done a great job getting that program to be as competitive as they are. He gets everything out of his players who have not been highly rated as recruits 

Oh, I think Pikiell is fine... Mulcahy is a jackass, but their fans take the cake...

Well, Karma has its day... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I know there’s a lot of ill will towards Rutgers, and I’m right there with you all. Lots of douche players. But Pikiell is a good coach and has done a great job getting that program to be as competitive as they are. He gets everything out of his players who have not been highly rated as recruits 

Facts! You’re spitting the truth. 

14 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Pretty much sums up the entire thread…

C6674471-CDFD-4BEB-AEFA-B8A4E8748687.jpeg

There are some doozies over there...

I like how they disguise the f word by putting a "v" where the "u" belongs 🙂 

I think our mods would be wise to that 😉

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 2

Hate Rutgers, but appreciate the effort they play with. 
You have to wonder how much they really cared after getting shut out of the real tournament.

I just hope this isn’t foreshadowing of another disappointing showing by the B1G after a brutal 20 game season 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Okay...so liking their coach and his team finishing last in the conference for...oh, let's say the next ten years, isn't mutually exclusive, I don't think.  Yeah, I'm good with that.   😂😂😂