Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

11 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

My buddies say that banners don’t matter. Head to head more important… except for years like this one 

“Banners don’t matter” is boilerspeak for “we have no banners.”  And by the way, the edge Purdue accumulated in head-to-head is older and dustier than any of the banners.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, IUJoe said:

“Banners don’t matter” is boilerspeak for “we have no banners.”  And by the way, the edge Purdue accumulated in head-to-head is older and dustier than any of the banners.

It gets soooo tired 🥱 

before BTN 💰Purdue loved to brag about 💩 

1. Most  Big Ten titles & winning record versus every school (with half of them having 🏆)

2.  We don’t subsidize 🏈…like 6 other schools Bama O$U LSU ND Michigan Texas….notice a difference 😳

3.  Cradle of quarterbacks…and yet 2 rose bowls in 100 years 

4.  3 NCAA titles ever 💩💩💩

all rooting for laundry 

As I set my DVR for my favorite 4 days of the year 

11 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

It gets soooo tired 🥱 

before BTN 💰Purdue loved to brag about 💩 

1. Most  Big Ten titles & winning record versus every school (with half of them having 🏆)

2.  We don’t subsidize 🏈…like 6 other schools Bama O$U LSU ND Michigan Texas….notice a difference 😳

3.  Cradle of quarterbacks…and yet 2 rose bowls in 100 years 

4.  3 NCAA titles ever 💩💩💩

all rooting for laundry 

As I set my DVR for my favorite 4 days of the year 

You forgot the fact that Purdue just passed the University of Chicago in total Big Ten championships.  Congrats.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

You forgot the fact that Purdue just passed the University of Chicago in total Big Ten championships.  Congrats.

They left the conference in 1946!😳

I found that stat a few years ago when we were one behind…..

I also posted about Courtney Green after a game at Illinois when every call went for Illini 

I have plenty of contempt for previous AD’s at Purdue 

On 3/7/2023 at 8:47 AM, IUFLA said:

No one honestly "discredited" Edey. @Lostin76 already said the "tall" comments were tongue in cheek.

But his point stands. Most of us are already resigned to the fact that Edey will be the Big 10 PoY, and possibly NPoY, and by a wide margin.

@Lostin76's original point was that it should be closer, and Trayce is more versatile on a basketball floor than Edey will ever be... And that's pretty much indisputable...

And then you get @Stlboiler23 saying inane things like because Edey shoots FTs at a 73% clip, he probably has a good 12-15 foot jumper... That's laughable to anyone who's ever played...

Looks like a pretty good jumper to me 👀👀