North Carolina Pre-Game Thread

Hoosierfan1901

34 minutes ago, cthomas said:

This will be a test of CMW's defense. If we can contain their guards and make it difficult to initiate the offense, I like our chances. Make them play our game.

I think it does come down to the guards tonight. RJ Davis is listed at 6'0" and 160 lbs. I'm counting on Xavier having the edge and a good game tonight. My worry is that Love goes 11-15 instead of his 6-15. Need JHS to rise to the occasion. And someone to knock down some 3s. I hope we can hold them to under 40% shooting and, if so, should win big.

Edited by Reacher

32 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

The question is are they a great team. They were a bubble team lady year but got hot at the right time. For Most of the year UNC fans were not happy with the job Davis was going.

Understand. However, UNC wants to be considered a great team. We’ll see what happens. We just need to be ready. 

42 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I think it does come down to the guards tonight. RJ Davis is listed at 6'0" and 160 lbs. I'm counting on Xavier having the edge and a good game tonight. My worry is that Love goes 11-15 instead of his 6-15. Need JHS to rise to the occasion. And someone to knock down some 3s. I hope we can hold them to under 40% shooting and, if so, should win big.

I say if Love shoots 36 times tonight we should have a good chance to win