MSU Post Game Thread

KDB

2 minutes ago, Indykev said:

JG can stand in the corner and do nothing like Kopp.

I don’t think he does nothing, but I would agree, for a guy that shoots 3s at a high clip he doesn’t look for his shot and/or isn’t ready to shoot it a lot of the time. But if him playing the way he is doesn’t disrupt our mojo, I’ll take it.

Edited by kyhoosier29
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Not trying to start that whole debate again, but none of Thompson, JG or Reneau play the same position/role as Kopp. None of them are going to take minutes from him. 

I agree with this. When TJD gets the ball in the post the combination of TJD getting double teamed and Kopp's man sticking to him like glue has allowed the other 3 Indiana player on offense to play a 3 on 2. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I don’t think he does nothing, but I would agree, for a guy that shoots 3s at a high clip he doesn’t look for his shot and/or isn’t ready to shoot it a lot of the time. But if him playing the way he is doesn’t disrupt our mojo, I’ll take it.

I loved when instead of hunting a 3 he drove in for the slam!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Speaking of feeding, wife has homemade lasagna when I get home. It’s a twice a year thing because she knows I could eat the whole pan if she’d let me. What a great day. Enjoy the rest of y’all’s evening!

I love lasagna more than anyone and gave this post its first like, but how is this the post of the day so far? 

• Haha 3