MSU Post Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

You okay?

They dont know... i was transferred last week to UofL ... but nothing coming up in test... they think its a fungus or something i picked up overseas that keeps coming back/ autoimmune... its been going on for 3 yrs now... it happened in Nov and had gall bladder removed... its all weird to say least ... ill go from fine to death to fine in just hrs...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 9

1 minute ago, Dawg Bawls said:

They dont know... i was transferred last week to UofL ... but nothing coming up in test... they think its a fungus or something i picked up overseas that keeps coming back/ autoimmune... its been going on for 3 yrs now... it happened in Nov and had gall bladder removed... its all weird to say least ... ill go from fine to death to fine in just hrs...

Dude. sorry man! get freaking healed up!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Oh man, sorry to hear that. HCH can’t handle that?

7 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

There a week... they very limited in the testing .. its not setup for research unlike UofL...they can get you better but not figure out why sick unless obvious. 

I recently had a bowl reduction surgery. The night before surgery, I drew a check engine light on my belly so that would be the first thing the nurses saw before cleaning me up.

I think you should request a funnel brother! Happiness can help your body heal. We are puling for you. Even if you are neutered by accident.  

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, rico said:

"This is where Michigan State really missed Malik Hall, as he's the Spartans' best front-court defender and would have physically matched up with Jackson-Davis better than anyone MSU had available today."

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

"This is where Michigan State really missed Malik Hall, as he's the Spartans' best front-court defender and would have physically matched up with Jackson-Davis better than anyone MSU had available today."

😂😂😂😂😂

well if my aunt had balls.    OH the what ifs, that never happened. rollin rollin rollin.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah, first game back from an ankle injury ... giving up an inch and 30lbs. I'm sure he would have just TOTALLY disrupted TJD, so much. 🤔😬

• Like 2
  • Haha 4