Michigan post game

Madison22

12 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

Gutsy win. Tried to hand it away on offense late but it was a fight uphill all the way. Great D late.

Must figure out how to get TJD more rest. The last two games he was very tired at the end. Shows up at the line.

CMW said in post-game interview that he can rest tomorrow.

• Haha 8

Just now, IU Scott said:

I just don't get it after a huge win on the road against a team you were tied with for 2nd place

I get it, but also saw quite a bit of what he saw. We didn’t play that well, which only encourages me. They are cementing the fact in my mind, that if healthy, we really are capable of winning six in a row in March. 

• Like 2

OK OK OK , I've taken my ball bustin.

You all are obviously correct, this was a big win, especially considering the last 6-7 yrs. There's just something about our play that just doesn't "feel" right.

There are 1 point win's that I'll walk 3' off the ground for a week. There's just somthing about the way we played today that makes me want to hide. It's probably (obviously) just me, but that seemed to be beyond ugly to me.

I'll step off and enjoy all of you all's conversation now. (which I totally love!).

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

You all are obviously correct, this was a big win, especially considering the last 6-7 yrs. There's just something about our play that just doesn't "feel" right.

There are 1 point win's that I'll walk 3' off the ground for a week. There's just somthing about the way we played today that makes me want to hide. It's probably (obviously) just me, but that seemed to be beyond ugly to me.

I'll step off and enjoy all of you all's conversation now. (which I totally love!).

You’re right it was ugly, that’s the point though my man. We won an ugly road game against a desperate, talented team.

When has that happened?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Don’t disagree completely with you on our play tonight…. but we were tough enough mentally to hang in there and get it done. In the past we haven’t. Plus, we were really short-handed tonight. Enjoy the win man! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DWB said:

If somebody can spend a lot of time with MR to teach him how to play defense without fouling, he'll be awesome.

Fine line between playing hard and playing hard & smart.

In his defense, two of the calls were hot piles of garbage where Reneau actually played excellent defense. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

First I am not saying we will win the championship but in 1987 we went on the road against the bottom two teams in the league. At NW we won by 2 after beating them by 30+ at home.  At UW we won on a last second shot on triple OT after beating them by 30+ at home. 

Just bring that up to say even our best teams had bad games on the road.

• Like 2