B1G Tournament Thread

4 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

I know that’s conventional wisdom, but I wonder if an OSU/IU game would bring higher ratings. The IU//PU game would be big in IN, but OSU has a much larger fan base than PU. OSU win and in is a more interesting story to the casual fan. 

Everybody likes an underdog.

40 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/bracketology/ncaa-bracketology-2023-march-madness-men-field-predictions

Still has us as a 4 seed but changed us to the West region. I can't see why Tennessee is still on the 3 line because they haven't played well lately and lost one of their best players.  Maybe if we win the BTT we could knock them down 

Chris Reynolds needs to have some input. I think IU will be fine, put us in the L'ville region!

54 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

I know that’s conventional wisdom, but I wonder if an OSU/IU game would bring higher ratings. The IU//PU game would be big in IN, but OSU has a much larger fan base than PU. OSU win and in is a more interesting story to the casual fan. 

That is a very good point. Let’s just get to and win the title game. I’m all in this year!

• Like 4

Wow PU is just letting OSU rain the threes and going away from their bread and butter of Edy inside for two. I am wondering if the second half OSU is going to falter from tired legs. I am rooting for and OSU win though. I wonder if Holtman said we didn't do our work during the season so I guess we are going to have to do our work now during the tournament to get into the NCAA tournament. 

Edited by ButlerHoosier