B1G Tournament Thread

29 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

so i have a iphone and the HSN wont load up..its the only thing that wont load...im on laptop now and it works fine...anyone know how to fix on phone...I turned off the phone and it didnt help. its just white screen.

It happened to me as well. I closed out of this and instead of just clicking on Hoosier Sports Nation that was already in my browser search box, I retyped it and got back in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

It happened to me as well. I closed out of this and instead of just clicking on Hoosier Sports Nation that was already in my browser search box, I retyped it and got back in

I tried that first and expected it to work but nada... never had happened before i figured it was the site... but alas it was me...now i know and knowing is half the battle... 

Edited by Dawg Bawls

22 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

We need to look for a black and gold van outside...

03F090DF-3606-4DB1-AC53-4691C2D850AA.gif.19172961f09ee47fdce7bba314a322f7.gif

Edey...!!

Remember when I had my Russian friend I told my neighbor to text me if he saw any black SUV’s so I could make a quick exit into the woods! Strangely one night sitting on the deck I saw 2 black SUV’s coming up the hill and then drive past to the end of the road. Soon they came back by again!

I was happy when they were gone!

• Haha 1

Just now, Drroogh said:

Remember when I had my Russian friend I told my neighbor to text me if he saw any black SUV’s so I could make a quick exit into the woods! Strangely one night sitting on the deck I saw 2 black SUV’s coming up the hill and then drive past to the end of the road. Soon they came back by again!

I was happy when they were gone!

They just got into lil black helicopters...shhhh they could be listening now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1