2024 Class Rankings and Discussion

KDB

5-star 2024 point guard Boogie Fland planning to visit Indiana

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Five star class of 2024 point guard Boogie Fland tells Peegs.com he plans to make an official visit to Indiana. The 6-foot-3 Fland is the No. 13-ranked player in the country in the 2024 class by 247Sports and the No. 6 ranked player in he 247Sports Composite.

• Like 4

On 5/30/2023 at 10:07 PM, IU Scott said:

I wonder if an of the players we are recruiting for 24 could reclassify and come in for 23 year.

This has always intrigued me.  Have we hade much success with this happening.  I can't remember anyone other than Race and the evansville 5* kid. Sad i can't remember his name

2 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Great for our coaches to be there, but I wondered about this blurb at the end...

"Indiana sophomore forward Kel’el Ware was also on the original invite list, but as we reported on Friday, he is not expected to attend the camp."

Wonder why?

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Great for our coaches to be there, but I wondered about this blurb at the end...

"Indiana sophomore forward Kel’el Ware was also on the original invite list, but as we reported on Friday, he is not expected to attend the camp."

Wonder why?

He’s in Bloomington!

• Haha 1