2024 Class Rankings and Discussion

KDB

As mentioned, JHS, Trayce Jackson-Davis, and Race Thompson all in town this weekend as Indiana hosts three nationally ranked recruits: Jalen Haralson, Darius Adams and 6'11" center Malachi Moreno.

This is awesome.  Haralson is a 6'6" guard who wants to be in the NBA.  Hood Schifino is a 6'6" guard who IS in the NBA.  Both named Jalen.  That's as good as it gets.   

Article link under picture.

image.png.eaf989e1f4f17c19ab3b8075c29053ae.png

https://www.insidethehall.com/2023/09/02/jalen-hood-schifino-race-thompson-and-trayce-jackson-davis-are-back-in-bloomington-this-weekend/

• Like 8

57 minutes ago, iuthruandthru said:

Just saw Trace, Race, Romeo, and Rob Phin all together getting ready to head into the game

Familiar faces saying hello today.

Really nice to see Rob Phinisee here, and Trayce taking time off from NBA prep for a fun weekend.

The recruits on campus right now have to notice this.

https://btownbanners.com/uploads/monthly_2023_09/684CB41D-77E7-450F-842C-489EAFE9DBBB.png.5d0def92ff829b15d33f7afc198879a3.png

Edited by Madison22
  • Like 2

On 9/3/2023 at 2:12 PM, Andrew said:

2025s arent gonna do that for bit 

I wasn't speaking just about the 2025 guys.  How about 2024?!  And I'm not speaking about our coaching staff.  I just find it amazing how long the entire frigging process seems to take.  My comment is simply frustration on my part and nothing more.  Showing my age.   And yes, I understand this a BIG decision in each kid's life.  So spare me that comment.   LOL  😂😂😂

Edited by jv1972iu

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

another moronic statement from DD. Thank God he is no longer on local radio

Dakich is, and always will be, bitter that he was never considered for the IU job... not when we hired Crean, not when we hired Miller, and not when we hired Woody...

And while I appreciate what he did after Sampson drove the program into the ground, he's pretty much spent up any cachet he had with most IU fans, me included, with some of the idiotic statements he's made...

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I normally think most of you guys go overboard with your criticism of DD, and a lot of times it’s the frustration of the truth that hurts. We just don’t like how he says it and the way he comes off. To each his own. However, that’s one stupid comment right there. Is that his real account? 

Well, it's got the blue checkmark, so I'd say yeah, it's his account.

What an utter douche canoe.  100% over this idiot.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Dakich is, and always will be, bitter that he was never considered for the IU job... not when we hired Crean, not when we hired Miller, and not when we hired Woody...

And while I appreciate what he did after Sampson drove the program into the ground, he's pretty much spent up any cachet he had with most IU fans, me included, with some of the idiotic statements he's made...

I think DD forgot who he helped recruit when RMK became bored with recruiting. He helped recruit Charlie Miller(Florida), Niel Reid(Louisiana), Andre Patterson ( Texas), Richard Mandeville (California). He also talked about how hard he recruited Jacque Vaughn( California) and Raefe Lafrentz(Iowa) and he said RMK lost both of those recruits. Maybe he needs to look in a mirror and see how two face he is.

• Like 2