Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Not sure, but definitely someone. 

Same play in Mackey 

After review of who the ball was out on they reviewed Lance blocking out/backing under Guerrier 

F1 on Lance 

Not sure about the process but Lance could have hurt him….hopefully lesson learned.  Just jump and it’s over the back 

13 hours ago, BGleas said:

Big Ten refs doing Big Ten things...

Indeed

15 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Underwood already T'd up 5 minutes into the game.

Ref allegedly cursed at Brad which set him off. 🤣

12 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Mast got fouled by Shannon too with no call.

And Shannon was held by Tominaga on the inbound pass, no call.

1 minute ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Wisconsin…hold my beer 

IMG_8461.jpeg

The B1G and the refs allow this crap and we have the disgusting winless product that the conference craps out every tournament.  This isn't winning basketball you Wisconsin losers.  And for good measure,  Purdue has played the same ugly way for a decade.  

• Like 1

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

The B1G and the refs allow this crap and we have the disgusting winless product that the conference craps out every tournament.  This isn't winning basketball you Wisconsin losers.  And for good measure,  Purdue has played the same ugly way for a decade.  

And Tom crybaby Izzo.  Loser should retire.  Rant over

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotIThatLives said:

Purdue doesn’t play anything like they did a decade ago. They aren’t nearly as aggressive defensively and are way more of an offensive-minded team now than they were earlier in Painter's tenure. 

14 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Purdue doesn’t play anything like they did a decade ago. They aren’t nearly as aggressive defensively and are way more of an offensive-minded team now than they were earlier in Painter's tenure. 

Well they don't have to because of Edie sitting back there in the paint will rediscussed this next year

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m guessing most (if not all) folks here think Dakich is a nut job? The guy was trying to throw shade at Rapheal Davis on Twitter and they’ve been going back and forth. What a hack. 

For the last time I will ever say this…

No one cares

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m guessing most (if not all) folks here think Dakich is a nut job? The guy was trying to throw shade at Rapheal Davis on Twitter and they’ve been going back and forth. What a hack. 

I saw - wasn't a good look for Dakich. 

• Thanks 1