Big Ten Basketball 2023-2024

1 hour ago, Purdue7 said:

I’m amazed how many of you think fouls should be even for every game 

I'm amazed that you still come here to complain and argue about Purdue.

Reading comprehension is pretty important when posing an argument. No one on here said they have to be even, just that 

8 free throw attempts to 46 is egregious. 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Tominaga might be my favorite non IU Big 10 player to watch, but boy, Tony Perkins is a close second (unless he's playing us!)

Tough, tough, kid

Love Tony as well. Still amazes me our former staff never gave a look or sniff. In terms of the game last night. That double dribble was a killer. Sometimes it's called and sometimes not. 

I wish I could find the picture but people want to see true apathy. Ohio St home game earlier this week vs Illinois at tip had I'd say about 6-7k in attendance. Upper ring empty, middle one mostly empty. Maybe we will catch them in a spiraling season mode this week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Love Tony as well. Still amazes me our former staff never gave a look or sniff. In terms of the game last night. That double dribble was a killer. Sometimes it's called and sometimes not. 

I wish I could find the picture but people want to see true apathy. Ohio St home game earlier this week vs Illinois at tip had I'd say about 6-7k in attendance. Upper ring empty, middle one mostly empty. Maybe we will catch them in a spiraling season mode this week. 

I'm not sure Okpara is the guy I want handling the ball up top with 30 seconds left...But it was the right call...

I think only Juwan Howard's seat is hotter than Holtmann's...Despite the perception that Ohio State is solely a football school, they have a great basketball tradition (they've actually been to more Final 4s than any other Big 10 school)... 

Barring a miracle finish, I think Holtmann is done there...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MSHoosier said:

No. 11 for Wisconsin sure looked like he threw his face into Gillis' elbow. I am not kidding.

That, the inbounds play where Loyer looked like he stepped in bounds before he threw it, the foul on Wahl when he stripped Edey...

Gillis floored a kid about 2 minutes before that on a FT rebound... Purdue gets away with a ton... 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

That, the inbounds play where Loyer looked like he stepped in bounds before he threw it, the foul on Wahl when he stripped Edey...

Gillis floored a kid about 2 minutes before that on a FT rebound... Purdue gets away with a ton... 

Look forward to them getting bounced in the 2nd round of the tournament.  

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Loyer didn’t step over the line and Wahl smacked Edey on the arm lol. I’m sure Wisky got away with plenty that didn’t get called. 

4 hours ago, IUFLA said:

former ref here 

the court is defined by what’s inside the line 

I’ve played and watched close to 100,000 games in my life….never seen the double eye poke….let alone same 2 players 

Davison

Grayson

woodbridge He put the eye in hawkEYE 

8 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

former ref here 

the court is defined by what’s inside the line 

I’ve played and watched close to 100,000 games in my life….never seen the double eye poke….let alone same 2 players 

Davison

Grayson

woodbridge He put the eye in hawkEYE 

image.gif.53838aefd326ffe7d86281c4e919ce69.gif

• Haha 3