2024 PG Daquan Davis Commits to Florida State

Hoosierfan1901

1 hour ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I think we need multiple guys who can create and shoot. That’s like #1-3 or 4 on the list. 

We have a 6'5" 3 star combo guard that has deep range and runs point. His dad is from Indiana and loves IU. Son grew up cheering for the Hoosiers. Woody and staff barely talked to him. He's going to Creighton and gonna be a stud. Incredibly disappointing. 

https://247sports.com/player/ty-davis-46135344/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

We have a 6'5" 3 star combo guard that has deep range and runs point. His dad is from Indiana and loves IU. Son grew up cheering for the Hoosiers. Woody and staff barely talked to him. He's going to Creighton and gonna be a stud. Incredibly disappointing. 

https://247sports.com/player/ty-davis-46135344/

crazy range 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Play on the court isn't the reason that schools have been hesitant in this recruitment

You speaking of DD or the kid that went to Creighton? I was speaking of the kid that went to Creighton. Off court issues with DD? If he’s not a PG that can get his own shot and shoot it relatively well, he doesn’t move the needle for me. But I haven’t seen him play so I can’t make an educated assessment. Normally I’d say I’ll trust the staff to make the right choice, but I don’t think I’m in that boat anymore. 

5 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

You speaking of DD or the kid that went to Creighton? I was speaking of the kid that went to Creighton. Off court issues with DD? If he’s not a PG that can get his own shot and shoot it relatively well, he doesn’t move the needle for me. But I haven’t seen him play so I can’t make an educated assessment. Normally I’d say I’ll trust the staff to make the right choice, but I don’t think I’m in that boat anymore. 

I was talking about DD. He is a true PG and not a combo guard. He can get his own shot, facilitate, and defend. IU has had recent communication so we'll see but there's been questions about him that several schools have had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kyhoosier29 said:

6’5” PG who have legit length & shooting are an easy fit 

5 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I was talking about DD. He is a true PG and not a combo guard. He can get his own shot, facilitate, and defend. IU has had recent communication so we'll see but there's been questions about him that several schools have had.

You stay on him and let the others bail, then the bag doesnt have to be so big. but i heard Cupps is pulling in $100k a month right now, while he just bought a new Tesla. a nice freshman year car for all.

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

You stay on him and let the others bail, then the bag doesnt have to be so big. but i heard Cupps is pulling in $100k a month right now, while he just bought a new Tesla. a nice freshman year car for all.

Cupps gets a lot bc he came into IU with a huge following. It’s crazy but him being bros with Lbj is bringing him huge money. He is an outlier for non 5 star freshmen NIL wise. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Cupps gets a lot bc he came into IU with a huge following. It’s crazy but him being bros with Lbj is bringing him huge money. He is an outlier for non 5 star freshmen NIL wise. 

People forget you build a brand regardless of collectives. The twins in Miami already had a huge following before the Miami deal. Cupps took advantage. Great job. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Yeah, sorry. Wrong thread to be discussing the other kid. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • KDB changed the title to 2024 PG Daquan Davis Commits to Florida State