2024 PG Daquan Davis Commits to Florida State

Hoosierfan1901

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Can the kid shoot? I don’t care how athletic and how much the kid can score in these showcase leagues…can he knock down the 3 consistently?

Looks like he hits 37% on 6 attempts per game and is 75% at the line. Only 41% from 2 point range.

• Thanks 1

Just now, HoosierDom said:

Looks like he hits 37% on 6 attempts per game and is 75% at the line. Only 41% from 2 point range.

Meh…that’s doesn’t stir anything in me. If this is who we are counting on to turn our guard play around I’m less than thrilled.

• Confused 1

Just now, Hoosierdave said:

Interesting lol…

So are we looking for Tyler Jackson or Mikel Brown Jr reclass? I’m confused as to why he didn’t watch Davis if we’re trying to get him on campus. 

Chris on the other site said something about programs backing away from Davis and I guess Trilly heard similar things too on his discord 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fkfootball said:

I'm telling you guys, Woodson is my least favorite coach at IU, in any sport, ever. They could hire Josh Pastner, Chris Mack, Tom Crean, Brad Brownell, Mike Davis, Tim Miles, or any other mediocre coach and I'd probably enjoy them more than Woodson.

Wild, but this is DaQuan Davis's recruiting thread. 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

I'm telling you guys, Woodson is my least favorite coach at IU, in any sport, ever. They could hire Josh Pastner, Chris Mack, Tom Crean, Brad Brownell, Mike Davis, Tim Miles, or any other mediocre coach and I'd probably enjoy them more than Woodson.

more than Cig?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

How much did Cam Cameron pay you to type that?

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Per BTB poster

”Apparently the door hasn't totally been closed on Davis.  Raby reports Coach Ya watched him last Thursday.”

He and Queen are the only two guys we have threads for in the recruiting forum that are 24 kids. That doesn’t mean there aren’t or won’t be more, but as of now it’s looking like portal or bust. It would be nice to bring in a guy like this for the future and for balance. 

• Like 2