TJD... doin work

10 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

TJD is getting his confedence up more and more and that is going to lead to great things

So for the longest time I was a bulls fan. I got tired of ownership doing absolutely nothing and I already deal with crappy owners in baseball and football. I decided to switch to the warriors as the team I follow because I feel like TJD will be there a long time. 

He fell into the absolute best situation to utilize his skillset. He is thriving in the role that he's been given, while surely gaining confidence by the minute. It appears that he is generally and genuinely liked by his teammates and coaches. He also seems hungry for more.

All of that to say, he is on a trajectory for a very long and productive career. Happy for him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, KDB said:

So happy for TJD. Dude is killing it.

Can’t believe that many teams passed on him in the draft.

I’m thrilled for him, but I’m in the group that didn’t think he’d excel without a decent shot. Boy was I wrong…. at least so far. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ButlerHoosier said:

Ahh ok I understand a little better now. Still I would have traded some of the talent that we had at the PF  away to have TJD at the PF position. 

I think both TJD and the pacers are in good spots. Chris Paul is the perfect pg he could be playing alongside. It feels like half of his highlights are him and CP running a 2 man game leading to lobs.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

TJD - 18 pts, 8 reb, 3 blk in today’s win.

Meh.. I mean that isn't THAT big of a thing... (says the front office payroll staff contract negotiators ). 

UMMM Yea that is kinda a big deal, pay the MF'EKR !! 

If you stall with the $$ , his inner Dale Davis comes out and ain't no body wanna fight that man!! NO BODY. Dale made Chuck Norris tie his shoes once.

• Haha 4

On 3/12/2024 at 5:46 PM, Indykev said:

had him 4 years, never made a sweet 16

If you’re wanting to add that to the “let’s pile on Woodson” bonfire, keep in mind, Woodson was the reason we had two more seasons with TJD. He was on the fence about going pro until his stepdad had a 10 minute meeting with Woodson, came out and said “You’re staying”. 

A different coach and Trayce maybe goes pro and we don’t have him at all. 

• Like 3