TJD... doin work

"Coach Woodson did a great job and prepared me in the two years that he had me," Jackson-Davis said. "Just basically the style of offense that we ran, defensive coverages all translated over. So it's a huge thanks to him and the Indiana family."

Having that go out after an NBA game certainly shouldn't hurt recruiting....

• Like 7

2 hours ago, IUCrazy2 said:

"Coach Woodson did a great job and prepared me in the two years that he had me," Jackson-Davis said. "Just basically the style of offense that we ran, defensive coverages all translated over. So it's a huge thanks to him and the Indiana family."

Having that go out after an NBA game certainly shouldn't hurt recruiting....

1 hour ago, Reacher said:

Just came to post that article. My thoughts exactly... Send that clip to all of our recruits! 

I stuck the video in Derik's Twitter feed.  I saw at least one other person do the same.

• Like 5

In the immediate aftermath of our loss to Miami, I was too harsh in my evaluation of Trayce during his IU run.  (due to his teams' performances)   In truth:  He always put in the work and won a lot of big moments for IU during his career.   I'm very happy he made the leap to the league with style - and power.  Just like TJD

Edited by Lizard
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Lizard said:

In the immediate aftermath of our loss to Miami, I was too harsh in my evaluation of Trayce during his IU run.  (due to his teams' performances)   In truth:  He always put in the work and won a lot of big moments for IU during his career.   I'm very happy he made the leap to the league with style - and power.  Just like TJD

He will be a good ambassador for IU....

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

He will be a good ambassador for IU....

It took awhile for me to get on board with TJD... prolly cause I had been let down by a few others before him not aspiring to what they were sold as...but, Trayce Jackson Davis is a Hoosier till death and will be a HUGE factor in IU's future. I'm glad he has become what I expected him to be... 

• 2 weeks later...