Army Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I will admit I was in the camp skeptical of Ware when he arrived. He is winning me over more and more with each passing minute. Has been since game one. Glad my concern seems to have been unfounded. 

He’s got a very good stroke and touch for his size.  You can see it at the free throw line. 

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

In regards to Mgbako....maybe Todd Leary just doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.  We can discuss lineups all we want, but in the exhibitions and also tonight, the team has been better when he is not on the floor.  

I agree, but my point is he's not being put in positions to be successful and make things happen. 

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I agree, but my point is he's not being put in positions to be successful and make things happen. 

We're not there at practice day in and day out.  Maybe the coaches feel others are better options, or at least have better effort.  Wouldn't be the first time fans were fooled by the number of stars in front of a player's name.  

Just now, Maedhros said:

Still think this team has enormous potential. There's a lot of skill out there, just no one has a feel what they or their teammates should be doing, on either end. I thought they'd be further along than this, have to see what Woodson and the staff can do in the coming months.

Sure hope so because this is PAINFUL to watch