Army Game Thread

KDB

I don't understand why Woodson didn't change his offense the s year. When he was with me he Knicks his team broke the record for the most 3's attempted but doesn't use them at all at IU.  He also needs the change the type of players he is recruiting. He needs more guard and won't players who has a basketball IQ instead of big and athletic players

• Like 1

We help too much, go under screens and dont know where we're supposed to be......then trade 2's for 3's.  This is not a good recipie for winning at the moment. Id like to see somebody on our team absolutely lose their 💩 on the rest of the team when they are playing with their heads in their @sses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KoB2011 said:

Because volume matters. It just does and ours needs to go up if we want to get to the upper echelon. 

100%. It's also why Army has so many offensive rebounds. It's not because we don't care or aren't playing hard. 

3pt attempts bring long rebounds. We don't shoot remotely enough 3's. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

100%. It's also why Army has so many offensive rebounds. It's not because we don't care or aren't playing hard. 

3pt attempts bring long rebounds. We don't shoot remotely enough 3's. 

Long rebounds, opens up the lane, and I’m of the mindset teams that shoot freely shoot better. 

• Like 1