Army Game Thread

KDB

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

We're not there at practice day in and day out.  Maybe the coaches feel others are better options, or at least have better effort.  Wouldn't be the first time fans were fooled by the number of stars in front of a player's name.  

I haven't defended his defense or anything. 

Just saying we have a team that doesn't shoot nearly enough from the perimeter, and we have a guy that we have seen already in limited opportunities that he can flat out shoot, yet we do absolutely nothing to get him shots or put him in a position to get shots. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Still think this team has enormous potential. There's a lot of skill out there, just no one has a feel what they or their teammates should be doing, on either end. I thought they'd be further along than this, have to see what Woodson and the staff can do in the coming months.

I’m less worried about the offense and a lot lot more worried about our defense…and the guys that are a few of our best offensive threats are the problem on the other end.

• Like 2

Just now, dgambill said:

Gunn couldn’t keep an old woman in a wheelchair in front of him.

This may be one of those “in the heat of the moment” posts I disagree with myself on after I calm down, but I’m about to the point that if Woody insists on playing 10 guys, I’d rather see Leal than Gunn. He’s not nearly the athlete, but he plays smarter. 

• Like 3

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

This may be one of those “in the heat of the moment” posts I disagree with myself on after I calm down, but I’m about to the point that if Woody insists on playing 10 guys, I’d rather see Leal than Gunn. He’s not nearly the athlete, but he plays smarter. 

Leal seems to be an afterthought at the end of the bench with an injured Newton and the empty chair holding the air from the unused scholarship.  

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I save it and will remind you of it if the opportunity allows.  That said, you're probably safe.  

• Haha 3