Army Game Thread

KDB

4 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

Hopefully this poor play is just a result of not knowing the system and plays well enough. Guys not in the right place on both sides of the ball. 

We’re running the same system as last year and that was with An All American and NBA guard. Thought system would change…believe Woodson said it would once TJD would be gone.

Edited by Hoosier987
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Bad shot by Mgbako, but I really feel like the coaching is not putting him in a position to be successful or gain confidence. 

I'm not ready to say that.  The coaches can gameplan to they are blue in the face, but if a player doesn't put himself in the right situation on the floor, or make the right decisions when he is out there, we see the type of stuff we're seeing from MM right now.  

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm not ready to say that.  The coaches can gameplan to they are blue in the face, but if a player doesn't put himself in the right situation on the floor, or make the right decisions when he is out there, we see the type of stuff we're seeing from MM right now.  

Bit until that shot he just hit, he hasn't been in a single action. You think thats his own doing?

2 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Every season:’Why does every opponent have their best shooting night against us?’

Also every season: ‘Man, we let our opponent’s shooters get really comfortable’

……..Comfortable shooters make baskets. It’s not rocket science! 

This is IU. Where we give away football games and assist your basketball players in having the best shooting night of their careers. 

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I guess this is what teams look like in college basketball today. It happens when you keep trying to build your roster every year with transfers and one and done players. Might not be this bad but I have seen some very uninspired basketball from some teams.

IDK. Butler has 10 new players and they’ve looked really good. Aggressive offensively and sharing the ball. 35 assists in first two games.