Louisville Post Game Thread

KDB

5 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned several times in the game thread… but credit to coach Woodson for being willing to switch to zone when things were going south. Game changing decision

Woody said someone in the huddle mentioned going zone and mentioned they haven’t practiced it so he was worried how’d it turn out 

Edited by southsidehoosier
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Woody said someone in the huddle mentioned going zone and mentioned they haven’t practiced it so he was worried how’d it turn out 

Wow they looked pretty dang good for having not practiced it. There were a few times it looked like they were a little confused on where to be but overall very solid. Also, so much for Woody surrounding himself with “yes men” and not listening to others as I’ve seen some people try to claim before.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IUKane21 said:

Happy we pulled it out but will always baffle me how an IU team has no shooters. 

And now many open looks both Galloway and X turn down. They just bull rush into the clogged lane. MM stinks on defense, but at least he's taking open threes. If/when he starts hitting them it will be a huge boost to the offense. In the meantime, he can't really play the last ten minutes of the game because he's completely lost on defense. 

Edited by OGIUAndy