Potential HC Candidates

KDB

10 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Who are your sources? It doesn't have to be names. But since you have repeatedly posted this, you might has well give us a little bit more information as to why you think this is already a done deal. Otherwise, why keep posting over and over and over. 

The guy that owns suite 4

Just now, thirdgenhoosier said:

So the guy who owns suite 4 knows but nobody else does and it hasn’t leaked anywhere else?  He leaked it to you but none of the players have?  I’m not buying it. 

The players know. You’re seeing it play out now. Watch for more receivers to enter the portal soon. 

4 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

The players know. You’re seeing it play out now. Watch for more receivers to enter the portal soon. 

Players entering the portal doesn’t say they know who the next coach is going to be.  With a coaching change players entering was inevitable.  Heck with the end of the season players entering was inevitable.

2 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Players entering the portal doesn’t say they know who the next coach is going to be.  With a coaching change players entering was inevitable.  Heck with the end of the season players entering was inevitable.

I don’t care what you believe. I’m just putting it out there. And you won’t here me say I told you so. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HoosierFan997 said:

Hearing a lot of Frye chatter?

Not exactly but it’s possible Dolson turned to him if other guys said no. This search didn’t just start yesterday. I also know that Dolson wanted to get him back to IU and thought he could do that without making him HC but that might not have worked out 

Edited by DC2345

1 hour ago, Fkfootball said:

He doesn't know anything. And from reading his posts, I think this guy is a Purdue fan. Everything he says is negative. We have a lot of PU trolls that pose as IU fans on our boards.

At a minimum, he is just a doom and gloom poster.

29 minutes ago, HoosierFan997 said:

IU’s DC? I feel like that goes without saying right? I would think the new head coach wants to build his own staff 

That is true. Sometimes though new HC’s still decide to keep guys around from the previous staff and @jojo123 said both OC and DC were coming back. That said IU technically had co DC’s so in theory we could both be correct or wrong. Who knows lol