Iowa Pre-Game Thread

IUFLA

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

I'm at a conference this week so not sure when/if I'll get to watch, but really eager to see/read about what changes this game. Between our historical performances against Iowa and how this season is playing out, I expect to see something new to our approach tonight. I mean we have to, right?

Any word on Ware? 

image.png.452df86bbb522c1c68c81fe149e3b015.png

Head coach Fran McCaffery’s high-flying Hawkeyes have displayed their offensive capabilities in the recent past against the Hoosiers. Indiana has lost four consecutive games to Iowatwo of which were at home — and last season allowed 90-plus points in both contests. 

Because of their desire to push the tempo, the Hawkeyes receive the consequences when opponents take advantage and outperform them. Ranking 96th in adjusted tempo, however, Indiana’s best bet may depend on a strong defensive performance to shut down Iowa. 

Oh well

28 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

Dang, the early tip off already had me pressed for time.

You do this crap every time. I am tired of being taken for granted!

I'll pick up some snacks and drinks so you dont have to worry about that.  Just make sure you have some cash on hand to pay me back. 

It's put up or shut up at this point. Regardless who plays or not, IU has to win this game. 

The fan base has put up with a lot of crap play and ignorant decisions. Lose this one and you’ll see the remaining fans start packing it in.

And if X gets another T, I'd send him home for good. Tired of stupid. 

Edited by Euroclydon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

I'm at a conference this week so not sure when/if I'll get to watch, but really eager to see/read about what changes this game. Between our historical performances against Iowa and how this season is playing out, I expect to see something new to our approach tonight. I mean we have to, right?

Any word on Ware? 

You “EXPECT” change, or are hoping for it? 😂

On 1/28/2024 at 10:32 AM, Inequality said:

What I’ve seen of Iowa this season they are not impressive. This one being played at home is an IU dub. Galloway gives us a huge boost at home and is the difference this game.

Vegas says hold my beer....Iowa -1 at Indiana

• KDB locked this topic