Ohio State Post Game Thread

KDB

2 minutes ago, Cbp4IU said:

Galloway is extremely limited but he works harder than anyone on the court. He willed this team tonight

I wouldn't call him "extremely limited". He's a really good player. He's not the best shooter, but he's solid to really good at most other aspecs of the game. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I wouldn't call him "extremely limited". He's a really good player. He's not the best shooter, but he's solid to really good at most other aspecs of the game. 

Some of his passes make me pull what little hair I have left out though. 

• Haha 1

Great win

It is the first time in a long time where I saw our players engaged and showing emotion after their teammates made big plays. They didn't give up and that is very encouraging to see. The first half they looked they had quit on the coaches. Whatever happened when we got down 49-31 we need to bottle that up 

• Like 5

I think a lot of us have been begging for Leal (at least I have to friends/family) for quite some time.  He is so clearly a positive on the court.  Did he crap the bed on the games I didn’t watch or something?  He isn’t our best player but he is definitionally a sum of the parts player - he makes everyone else better and allows someone like a Mgbako to ride more with the 2nd unit.  

• Like 7

I know there have been arguments for and against yelling at the refs and getting a technical but this run started after Malik gave the refs a few choice words. It was nice to see someone on the Indiana team step up and let the refs know what's up. I wish someone on our coaching staff had the balls to do this. 

• Like 4

Tonight, we saw some of the worst and some of the best our team has done this year.  Galloway with a career road performance, Malik delivers on offense as always, Leal plays smart/hard and leads us to victory.  The play call for Leal's big dagger shot is a feather in Woodson's cap.  A surprisingly exciting ending to a strange game.  Go Hoosiers

• Like 3