Ohio State Post Game Thread

KDB

Disclaimer: I didn’t watch a second of the game.

MR appeared to have answered the call for me tonight. 14 boards speaks more to me than the points. 

Galloway was apparently solid as well.

Humongous shot by Leal.

I saw we were down 10 in the 2nd half and just assumed it was over. This makes me even angrier about the PSU game. We can’t beat Purdue, but there’s zero reason to not show up for the other 7 with tonight’s effort, and there’s a real possibility they can win any of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

The receipts from this one are going to be fantastic.

What would those be? Its one game against the worst team in the league. That we were down 18 too. Good effort for 10 mins but that total effort isnt beating the top teams.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Indykev said:

What would those be? Its one game against the worst team in the league. That we were down 18 too. Good effort for 10 mins but that total effort isnt beating the top teams.

But tonight it beat Ohio State at their place.

Sports is a disappointing hobby so much of the time. Find joy where you can, or else what's the point?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Can people be positive at least for a couple of hours. Yes the first 25 minutes were awful but these kids hung in there and competed their ass off.

Depends. Pulling up posts in other threads on how everyone should be fired and asking how everyone should be positive in another kind of gives people pause on your points.

In terms of the game. Glad they came back. Road win in the Big 10. That's a good thing gang., It's not a moment to bitch about Saturday.

• Like 4

Our remaining schedule is pretty appealing..

@ #2 Purdue

Northwestern

Nebraska

@ Penn State

#11 Wisconsin

@ Maryland

@ Minnesota

Michigan State

I think we have a real chance in all of those other than @ PUke

Win 4/5 of those and a game or two in the conference tournament and you have a chance for the tournament.. right?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Great win

It is the first time in a long time where I saw our players engaged and showing emotion after their teammates made big plays. They didn't give up and that is very encouraging to see. The first half they looked they had quit on the coaches. Whatever happened when we got down 49-31 we need to bottle that up 

You know, I thought the turning point was the technical on Malik. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Depends. Pulling up posts in other threads on how everyone should be fired and asking how everyone should be positive in another kind of gives people pause on your points.

In terms of the game. Glad they came back. Road win in the Big 10. That's a good thing gang., It's not a moment to bitch about Saturday.

This has nothing to do with the coach, just give the players some credit for coming back

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Maedhros said:

Maybe this time they'll get to hire Archie Miller like they wanted.

I thought we wanted Holtman? I don’t remember anymore. I just hope after the season we move Woodson to the front office…he can continue to host recruits but we let someone with some energy and a chip on their shoulder come in and coach these kids hard.