Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

IU had an upcoming schedule that could have allowed the to get on a little roll.  They are going to waste it by losing the first game of that stretch,

I'm extremely afraid that, even with NIL, we are not going to be able to get what we need from the portal.  Sure, we might get someone that is just looking for the most money, but those guys aren't usually winners.  A winning player is going to take a little less elsewhere to have a chance to win.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I am tired of just recruiting based on stars and athletic ability. Get guys who love the game and plays with some dog in them instead of relying on athletic ability.

yeah, but do you really think Woodson is gonna get LESS talent and shape them into a good team?

3 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

No team has to work harder than IU just to stay close. It's up hill all the way and every game. Suh is the life of a baskwtball team that cannot shoot the basketball outside of five feet.

Any chance CTM would want a bigger office?

• Sad 1

Just now, 5fouls said:

IU had an upcoming schedule that could have allowed the to get on a little roll.  They are going to waste it by losing the first game of that stretch,

I'm extremely afraid that, even with NIL, we are not going to be able to get what we need from the portal.  Sure, we might get someone that is just looking for the most money, but those guys aren't usually winners.  A winning player is going to take a little less elsewhere to have a chance to win.  

I get what you are saying about the upcoming schedule, but I think you are underestimating how bad we are this year. 

You are 100% spot on about the portal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1