Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Rev_AK said:

Nothing good to say about this, except I guess I kinda like the New Albany High School practice unis

Speaking of New Albany I'm glad the no one on Archie Miller's staff or Woodson looked at Sean East. He's only scoring 15 points a game shooting 40% from three this season.

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Attention any D1 Player or High School Senior or JUCO player. Dial 812 855 4848 and ask to be transferred to Assembly Hall and ask for a tryout. 

What drives me crazy is the looks we are getting are open and nada...back to the game and just shove it down low.

• Like 1

Just now, SawatchHoosier said:

Speaking of New Albany I'm glad the no one on Archie Miller's staff or Woodson looked at Sean East. He's only scoring 15 points a game shooting 40% from three this season.

They were (sort of) looking at him. When my daughter took a pic with Archie At Seymour she told him to make sure to look at East. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Attention any D1 Player or High School Senior or JUCO player. Dial 812 855 4848 and ask to be transferred to Assembly Hall and ask for a tryout. 

What drives me crazy is the looks we are getting are open and nada...back to the game and just shove it down low.

i am easily confused, but haven't you remained positive through all of this?  

• Like 2