Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

learning things relevant to my coaching career today - did not realize Dusty May played for Mark Barnhizer at Eastern Greene.  Mark gave me my first shot at coaching when i was a sophomore in college,  i was the head coach for the 7th grade Eastern Greene team.  pretty cool.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Complaining about coaching is fine.  Calling him illiterate is ridiculous.    

Sorry, didn’t mean it like it sounds.  Really just meant that he and staff are oblivious to the fact that the multiple subs at one time haven’t worked out very well this year yet they keep doing it game after game

• Like 4

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

Said it from the get go…never understood adding him. Never will.

I think he’s fine if he sticks to what he’s good at, slashing/driving and the occasional 15 ft jumper. But he shouldn’t even think about doing anything else

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Bouie goes out and NW goes on a 8-2 run smh

This seems to happen anytime an opponents star player goes out and a different offense is implemented. I don't know if its our game plan, lack of adjustments but we can't seem to deal with an opponents change in offensive strategy. 

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 1

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

i have been with you on just about everything, but not so sure here.  i mean he's not great, but i don't see him as a problem.  

Focus just on him if he sees the court again. you will change your mind.