Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

10 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

learning things relevant to my coaching career today - did not realize Dusty May played for Mark Barnhizer at Eastern Greene.  Mark gave me my first shot at coaching when i was a sophomore in college,  i was the head coach for the 7th grade Eastern Greene team.  pretty cool.  

I played against Mark in high school. Very small world. 

• Like 1

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

MR should have passed that out instead of the 1v3

The ball never comes out, never.  The guys on the perimeter are partially at fault for this because they just stand in the same spot if they don’t have the ball.  It’s almost like this team never watches film because this is the case virtually every game but nothing ever changes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Complaining about coaching is fine.  Calling him illiterate is ridiculous.    

Yes wrong word...but what word do you use for a coach that does the same thing over and over again that has never worked not once?

This so called offense sucks. We have no point guard who can create. Off for eight days and horrible defense. Our so called athletes getting schooled by slow white guys. Maybe we need more non athletes? Something has to change. 

10 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

I think he’s fine if he sticks to what he’s good at, slashing/driving and the occasional 15 ft jumper. But he shouldn’t even think about doing anything else

We got him after Sparks and Ware. Give me a guard, a ball handler, someone that can shoot. 

• Thanks 1