2024 Transfer Portal

28 minutes ago, Tom White said:

I don't feel sorry for them, but I don't want to laugh at them too hard either. With the collection of talent we are gathering, I think the chance of us loosing players in the next couple years has gone up by a good amount. They don't stick around one place for long anymore.

Yeah, but their entire team is gone. I don’t think we’ll be faced with that unless we do something really stupid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Ok, this will probably be my first post about this, not last..... But Chandler went on a 2 yr long mission trip and now comes back to play for the pope.

Did I ready that right?

Edited by Joe_Hoopsier
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Anybody feel sorry for them? ☹️

Has calimari ever left anyone in his path anything but in total ruins??? You are who you associate with. There can not be anyone more pissed about NIL than pUKe, duke and unc. 

It's kinda like when people figured out the Moe, Larry and Curly faked all of their gags. 

Those 3 schools can not fall low enough to pay for their shenanigans of the past.

My 12 year colleague in Lexington, won't answer my calls or respond to my emails.... We've been tight for TWELVE YEARS !!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

Good one 😄

That's correct, right??? Some poetry writes itself. Did I read it wrong? The biggest $inning legacy program has a 2 yr mission trip player coming back to play for Coach Pope...  Isn't that what the story is??? Honest question.

9 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

That's correct, right??? Some poetry writes itself. Did I read it wrong? The biggest $inning legacy program has a 2 yr mission trip player coming back to play for Coach Pope...  Isn't that what the story is??? Honest question.

He’s the only one…everybody else is gone.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Hoosier4Life53 said:

He’s the only one…everybody else is gone.

I know its wrong to find pleasure in others sorrow, buuuut.

When you team up with calimari and Jerry Jones... 

Cestla vie.

CAn we get any autographed 40-0 shirts anywhere? Swing big, loose big. I may sleep better tonight.

2 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

Mark Pope has already made contact. 

“Hey….c’mon down..none of those pesky academic standards here.” 

Every time a player commits to meatchicken, white smoke ( or is it doves??) come out of the pUKe campus couches.   

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I would really like to know what specifically some of these kids don't have to get admitted. It's not like Juwan's teams were made up of Rhodes Scholars.

Michigan only takes sophomore credits or a grad transfer. They will take you just not your credits. 

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/2023/09/lineman-finding-place-at-michigan-despite-stanford-credits-not-transferring.html?outputType=amp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Victobmyboy said:

Michigan only takes sophomore credits or a grad transfer. They will take you just not your credits. 

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/2023/09/lineman-finding-place-at-michigan-despite-stanford-credits-not-transferring.html?outputType=amp

Yep, Illinois has the same policy but made an exception for TSJ.

Wonder if Brad might ask for another one to get Davis? 🤔

But I've heard his NIL ask is even higher than Storr, so probably not.

• Like 1