2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

Hopefully we arent in this bad a shape with portal bigs.

?? what do you mean. I thought that tape made him look pretty good. Quick second hop, plays the PNR well, shoots from 12-15', rebounds with a nose for the rim.

What am I missing?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Indykev said:

Hopefully we arent in this bad a shape with portal bigs.

Honestly I like him better than the Monmouth guy and Hatton(?), although I admittedly am only basing that off of a few short YouTube videos. I get your point though. It’d be nice to get a solid backup big but it’s not looking promising right now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

?? what do you mean. I thought that tape made him look pretty good. Quick second hop, plays the PNR well, shoots from 12-15', rebounds with a nose for the rim.

What am I missing?

Add to that a B1G-ready body and nose for the ball. He's definitely not a leaper, but looked for contact and had good anticipation of where rebounds were heading. He would be a solid backup. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

What am I missing?

He is a good rebounder because he was rebounding all of his missed lay ups.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Muhammad would be the 13th scholarship. I don’t believe IU wants to use all 13 so he’s likely just a guy they contacted to see what was going on and showed a little bit interest. 

What is the plan? Do you have any idea as to what they’re looking for, the scholarships they want for the next class, etc?

sorry if you’ve said this and I didn’t catch it and thanks a lot

4 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

What is the plan? Do you have any idea as to what they’re looking for, the scholarships they want for the next class, etc?

I just read 60% of the kids are still in the portal that entered. Get the best big you can and take a flier on a shooter. its one year you might catch fire.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Indykev said:

I just read 60% of the kids are still in the portal that entered. Get the best big you can and take a flier on a shooter. its one year you might catch fire.

I know a kid down the street who can hit it from literaly anywhere he wants ... hes 5 8....its really ashame that short kids are left out ... if only we could make people believe hes tall, that will work ,rt? We can just say he's tall and everybody will believe it... Hell, we even might make him believe it he'll start living his life as a tall person.

15 hours ago, BADGERVOL said:

Hatton will be the 12th and likely last scholarship filled. Then the focus will be on the 2025 class of Haralson, Mullins, Sisley, Moreno and others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Dawg Bawls said:

I know a kid down the street who can hit it from literaly anywhere he wants ... hes 5 8....its really ashame that short kids are left out ... if only we could make people believe hes tall, that will work ,rt? We can just say he's tall and everybody will believe it... Hell, we even might make him believe it he'll start living his life as a tall person.

tumblr_m6ky8ios6o1rp48djo1_1280.gif

• Haha 4

He can identify as 6'8 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hook him up with Bronnys stat guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Said this when Goode committed--- Woodson and staff went about this too quickly. We're all bored now. 

Seems like Hatton will be in the fold soon

After him there won't be anything to do all about. I doubt we had another transfer after Hatton. I guess we will have to wait to here about the 2025 class

For me if we add a 13th player I don't want it to be a young project because I don't want to take a scholarship away from the 25 class