2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

12 minutes ago, jay edwards brother said:

i think the 9:00 am announcement is for a new name for the Assemblyball team that is playing in the TBT tournament. I just read that.

yes just saw that one. looking for the other. guessing the same thing.

1 hour ago, HoosierDom said:

A while back, the other site was making baseless speculation that his brother was going to come here. Doesn't seem likely, but why would Howard post this now?

He hit a big shot vs Knicks. Thats all

• Like 2

I dont look for anything to happen soon. Woodson's car has been at cook hall all week. vacation most likely. Also Woodson just bought the land KFC and Taco Bell sit on. East 3rd by the mall. They are closing next week. tearing them down to build a Crew car wash. just what btown needs is another car wash. So he is busy.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I dont look for anything to happen soon. Woodson's car has been at cook hall all week. vacation most likely. Also Woodson just bought the land KFC and Taco Bell sit on. East 3rd by the mall. They are closing next week. tearing them down to build a Crew car wash. just what btown needs is another car wash. So he is busy.

Or just trying to keep the players out of trouble this summer?!

• Haha 2