2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

2 minutes ago, WRSMick55 said:

I was wondering about why only 4 years for Goode wam mentioned. 3 years played plus one year left was what I heard. So found this interesting:

TDH:  You missed a significant part of your sophomore year with an injury.  I’m curious if you’ve assessed whether you’ll have an opportunity to play a fifth season of college basketball?

GOODE — They (IU) actually brought that up to me on my visit.  I went into that year knowing that I potentially wouldn’t get it back, but the staff did bring it up that I could potentially get a fifth year.  That’s 100 percent something that I would look forward to.

In the Goode thread, but yes, fingers crossed. 

• Like 2

Ryan Mutombo, son of Dikembe Mutombo has hit the portal. Played very limited minutes at Georgetown and has 1 year of eligibility remaining I believe. He's 7'2" and solidly built. From the videos I have checked out I would think he could possibly be an option. Would be awesome to have a Mutombo in stripes lol. :snack:

8 minutes ago, Paye32 said:

Ryan Mutombo, son of Dikembe Mutombo has hit the portal. Played very limited minutes at Georgetown and has 1 year of eligibility remaining I believe. He's 7'2" and solidly built. From the videos I have checked out I would think he could possibly be an option. Would be awesome to have a Mutombo in stripes lol. :snack:

Well, we had a Ewing 🙂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

What does this have to do with Kevin Bacon?

If you can't see the connection, you shouldn't be an administrator! 

Edited by IUaic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Indykev said:

Someone start a bad rumor to stir things up around here.

After the ink is dry on the NIL deals, Dolson will do an about face and fire Mike Woodson...

The following day, Chris Beard will be announced as the new IU head coach...this photo was taken right before the announcement press conference...

main-qimg-ce85802aa65f72b9a0b15d0ff87523df.webp.3fb15dcd33707c539703323c8914cee7.webp

• Haha 4