March Madness 2024

Even though I hope PU loses this, I'll love to see the match up between the Big from UConn against Edey. UConn big is athletic, only 2" shorter than Edey, and has just as much bulk.

Edey just might get exposed big time for the slug he is.

4 minutes ago, DWB said:

TN is making major mistake by not fronting Edey and holding all the time. No surprise they've got a ton of fouls.

I don't understand why more teams don't front Edey. You're not gonna be strong enough to stop him if you just try to position yourself between him and the basket

5 minutes ago, DWB said:

Even though I hope PU loses this, I'll love to see the match up between the Big from UConn against Edey. UConn big is athletic, only 2" shorter than Edey, and has just as much bulk.

I'm afraid you're giving the UConn guy too much credit.

6 minutes ago, DWB said:

Clingan already has 3 fouls

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, HoosierDom said:

I'm afraid you're giving the UConn guy too much credit.

Maybe....but it sure would be fun to see Edey neutralized. And maybe even called for a foul (heaven forbid)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

NCAA won't let Purdue get these calls against their Duke darlings if that's the match up in the final four

Oh yes they will. They have had a Purdue, UConn match-up since the start of the season.

Edited by ForHumanity
  • Like 2