Mgbako is the last remaining decision

50 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Think back to about a month ago when all the message boards were being set on fire with people declaring all the players would be leaving the program. I think that storm has been weathered pretty well.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Tom White said:

Think back to about a month ago when all the message boards were being set on fire with people declaring all the players would be leaving the program. I think that storm has been weathered pretty well.

Wasn't a storm... Just people trying to to piss down our backs and tell us it was raining... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tom White said:

I have to admit I was concerned we might have a mass exodus, but obviously, CMW didn’t lose the respect/trust of the players like so many thought. It’s been a good off season so far! 😀

Edited by Hoosier4Life53
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tom White said:

IU fans feel a raindrop and immediately start preparing for a hurricane. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is great news. I really hope we get to see Mbagko at the 4 some next year. Feel like that’d really open up things for him and Malik.

Now that we got the guys we hoped for back, the real work begins. Need to add a lot of impact in the portal to go along with the returning guys.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom White said:

things change in a couple of months. we still had 7 open schollys. 4 players did leave.