Calipari to Arkansas?

5 minutes ago, mkaser said:

Might be a stretch but any chance on Jay Wright?

They’ll make contact, but I have a feeling Jay is done for good. Can’t blame him either. Nothing left to prove coaching wise and a much cushier job as a TV analyst. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Mick Cronin makes sense.  

It’s rare for a coach to jump from one blue blood to another. Out of the historic powers, there’s only been one coach to coach at more than one: Larry Brown, UCLA and Kansas. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I completely forgot about that, I remember now reading about it when they lost to Oakland 

It’s not a bad move on UK’s part. They’d likely save money getting rid of him, so no need for a buyout. 

Just now, Indykev said:

They want him gone

That’s a “Be careful what you wish for” waiting to happen. 

That’s also a “Those that don’t study history are doomed to repeat it”. They wanted Tubby gone also and got Billy Clyde instead. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, dgambill said:

No…Arkansas has to pay to buy out Cal from Kentucky. Meaning UK is flush with cash to go after who they want.

No buyout if Cal leaves is what i've read a dozen times in the last hour. $33 mill if UK fired him. Not saying thats right, just saying.