Calipari to Arkansas?

4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

UK females are known for their "stable" relationships. 

He tells me a story about some girl he knows in Kentucky
He just made that story up, there ain't no girl like that

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Cal had the best bag men in the business before there was a legal path.  That money wasn't just laundered, it was damn near sterilized. 

The bag men and runners are still very much in play. All of those AAU coaches and promoters, the family members and FRIENDS are still looking for their cut! Also as Armondo points out in his tax service commercial NIL is taxable!

7 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

The bag men and runners are still very much in play. All of those AAU coaches and promoters, the family members and FRIENDS are still looking for their cut! Also as Armondo points out in his tax service commercial NIL is taxable!

Well, technically the under the table payments are taxable also.  They weren't illegal payments, just against NCAA rules. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zlinedavid said:

Well, technically the under the table payments are taxable also.  They weren't illegal payments, just against NCAA rules. 

Well technically, who is paying taxes on those payments? 😂

5 hours ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Spot on. It brought the dirty recruiting a little more above board.  Cal double down on his previously successful recruiting philosophy of focusing on the 1 and done. As someone mentioned in regards to going after Boogie Fland, I'll take an experienced pg over his draft "potential" all day. 

So you're telling me that you would rather have Gabe Cupps as your starting pg over an extremely talented future nba player? Even if it is only for 1 season? We must not watch the same games. From what I saw all season Indiana Basketball is desperate for an elite point guard.

1 hour ago, HoosierHeroics said:

So you're telling me that you would rather have Gabe Cupps as your starting pg over an extremely talented future nba player? Even if it is only for 1 season? We must not watch the same games. From what I saw all season Indiana Basketball is desperate for an elite point guard.

Maybe he is talking about Rice or Carlyle from the portal 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, IUALUM03 said:

Dislike UK with the best of them, but I wouldn't be going after their girls.  Just go to Keeneland this past weekend.  

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

So,  they look like horses? :coffee:

Being an Indiana fan truly means living in the Stealers Wheel song "Stuck in the Middle." Cows to the north of me, Horses to the South, here I am stuck in middle with babes."

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HoosierHeroics said:

Although I didn't specify a specific pg, I was referencing an experienced, proven pg from the portal such as Rice or Carlyle.  Cupps shouldn't have played more than 5-10 minutes per game last season; he wasn't ready for more than that. If we had filled our open scholarship with a proven combo guard last season, Cupps sits and learns. He doesn't come close to meeting my criteria.

2 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Being an Indiana fan truly means living in the Stealers Wheel song "Stuck in the Middle." Cows to the north of me, Horses to the South, here I am stuck in middle with babes."

I’m officially referring to myself as the Brahma Bull from now on. Dwayne Johnson can pound sand. 

• Haha 2