NBA Thread

Who leads the league in made 3 pt fgs this season?? If you said Buddy Hield you are correct. Haliburton to Hield is the #1 assist combo in the league.  This team is fun to watch and I think that in 2 years the6 can contend for the East. Haliburton and Matthurin can be Tatum and Brown IMO. 

Luka dropped the 1st ever 60, 20 , 10 game in NBA history 

Who leads the league in made 3 pt fgs this season?? If you said Buddy Hield you are correct. Haliburton to Hield is the #1 assist combo in the league.  This team is fun to watch and I think that in 2 years the6 can contend for the East. Haliburton and Matthurin can be Tatum and Brown IMO. 

12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

60 20 10

Let that sink in!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

These Pacers are fun to watch. I was flipping between them and Neb/Iowa all evening. I’m heading to the game on Saturday. First Pacer game I will have attended since the year the earned the one seed in the East and lost to the Heat in the ECF. 

Been to 1 game this year and it was a good time

3 hours ago, go_iu_bb said:

Used a slight push as an excuse to "fall/trip" 10 feet, slam a forearm into DeRozan's back, and shove him to the ground

I’m driving the “I hate Grayson Allen bandwagon” but I thought DeRozan made a meal out of it 

Not sure it makes the top 10 dirtiest plays of his career 

9 hours ago, Lurker said:

Romeo started tonight in a victory against the Knicks and had 23 points on 11-16 shooting (1-1 from 3). He added 3r, 2a, 2st and 1 to.

Romeo Langford

After dropping out of the regular rotation, it was a surprise that Langford got the start in place of Vassell. It turned out to be a fantastic move because Langford was outstanding. His relentlessness and his anticipation were extremely helpful defensive traits on this night. Offensively, Langford was silky smooth on his way to a career-high 23 points. He didn’t do anything too flashy — he was just assertive and made the most of his opportunities. Langford is skilled, there’s no question about that. The only questions with him are if he can stay healthy and if a flip will switch that will keep him playing an aggressive style of basketball. When Langford is passive, he’s a dime-a-dozen G Leaguer. When he puts the pedal to the metal, his lottery talent is easy to spot.

• Like 4