Pet Peeves

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Drroogh said:

AI and the buttholes behind it, that think they know better than I do what I want!

About 2-3 years ago I went to my mom's for Christmas.  I heard an Alexa chirp from somewhere.  I found it and put it in the refrigerator.  I said if you want me to stay that bitch stays in the fridge. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

About 2-3 years ago I went to my mom's for Christmas.  I heard an Alexa chirp from somewhere.  I found it and put it in the refrigerator.  I said if you want me to stay that bitch stays in the fridge. 

I told my brother in law's Alexa to tell Bezos I think he's a creep.  She said I do not understand.   I said , yeah you do.  

• Haha 3

On 12/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, mrflynn03 said:

I can not believe someone has not made a video of this or a really good meme yet. The Alexa challenge, so to speak. (yes I did search first before posting).

• Like 2