2023 NFL Discussion

rico

I think that Ballard will have a surprise come draft day. Not sure how it will happen but I expect them to go up and get a QB if there is one they love and will also get Bell is available.  I think he is a very good GM and I want him to do certain things but overall I am impressed I just want another established play maker

10 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think that Ballard will have a surprise come draft day. Not sure how it will happen but I expect them to go up and get a QB if there is one they love and will also get Bell is available.  I think he is a very good GM and I want him to do certain things but overall I am impressed I just want another established play maker

I dont think a QB is out of the question at all. 

Colts rolling with Pryor at LT. He didn't surrender a sack last year and graded out better then-- Peters, Brown, Solder, and Reiff last season.. and obviously Fisher. 

There wasn't really anyone in the LT market that was a good option for them. Those guys I mentioned are all dinosaurs, and again.. theres reason to believe Pryor is better. 

1 hour ago, rico said:

Is Mayfield gonna get a gig sometime soon?

Maybe Detroit?   I think he and Dan Campbell would be a good match.  Campbell would have his team line up and run the Oklahoma drill every day if he could get away with it.  Baker brings that mentality too.  

If I had to speculate, Cleveland may want too much back considering he’s the former number one overall pick. 

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Maybe Detroit?   I think he and Dan Campbell would be a good match.  Campbell would have his team line up and run the Oklahoma drill every day if he could get away with it.  Baker brings that mentality too.  

If I had to speculate, Cleveland may want too much back considering he’s the former number one overall pick. 

They have to move him though. 

1 minute ago, Steubenhoosier said:

If we have that amount, why settle on Pryor at LT? Go all in on Armstead.

He is always injured and probably think that Pryor has a chance to be a good player.  I also think they need to upgrade WR and TE as well. I have heard they are looking at S Tyrann Mathieu