2023 NFL Discussion

rico

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Quick question how many teams in the AFC would the Colts clearly be better than today?

Texans, Jags, Jets, Steelers ?? Starting to get tough now. 

Browns, Pats, I have no reason to believe they aren't better then the Phins. 

We'll see what happens in Vegas. I'm skeptical, but Renfrow makes it tick. 

I've never been sold on the Ravens. 

Just now, btownqb said:

Browns, Pats, I have no reason to believe they aren't better then the Phins. 

We'll see what happens in Vegas. I'm skeptical, but Renfrow makes it tick. 

I've never been sold on the Ravens. 

Even if better than all of those that puts them around the  8 0r 9. The AFC is crazy good, makes the SEC look like Pop Warner kinda good😀

12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Even if better than all of those that puts them around the  8 0r 9. The AFC is crazy good, makes the SEC look like Pop Warner kinda good😀

Yes. AFC is crazy good. 

Chiefs, Chargers(?), Bengals, Bills... I'm not putting the Broncos ahead of them. 

So 4? 

To me--- I don't see how just 100% you can say the Broncos are ahead of them. You= anyone, not specifically you. Same with Raiders. 

I will say the Chargers are.. for cohesion at QB. And Herbert is just a stud. Oh and Titans. We have to prove we are better before I can say we are, for sure. 

Titans, Chiefs, Chargers, Bills, Bengals... I would say those 5. 

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yes. AFC is crazy good. 

Chiefs, Chargers(?), Bengals, Bills... I'm not putting the Broncos ahead of them. 

So 4? 

To me--- I don't see how just 100% you can say the Broncos are ahead of them. You= anyone, not specifically you. Same with Raiders. 

I will say the Chargers are.. for cohesion at QB. And Herbert is just a stud. Oh and Titans. We have to prove we are better before I can say we are, for sure. 

Titans, Chiefs, Chargers, Bills, Bengals... I would say those 5. 

I thought the Broncos under achieved last year. It's crazy that's for sure. I will just feel better if they win the AFC south

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

I think we are up there with the Titans and will compete for the South title

I think they will be up there also. As far as clearly better than them, I would put Buffalo, Chargers and maybe the Chiefs before they lost their cheat code in Tyreek Hill. Raiders and Bengals are a wait and see, there have been quite a few one hit wonder teams in the NFL so we will see how they do with some success. Titans and Colts are pretty even in my opinion. Broncos I am not sold on yet.

Edited by Hoosier51

2 hours ago, Hoosier51 said:

I think they will be up there also. As far as clearly better than them, I would put Buffalo, Chargers and maybe the Chiefs before they lost their cheat code in Tyreek Hill. Raiders and Bengals are a wait and see, there have been quite a few one hit wonder teams in the NFL so we will see how they do with some success. Titans and Colts are pretty even in my opinion. Broncos I am not sold on yet.

The thing is that we killed the Bills on the road last year and I feel we are going to be better this year.

• Like 1

I think you guys are overrating the Chargers.  They didn't even make the playoffs last year.

The Bengals should be much improved.  I'm a fan and will readily admit that they weren't the best team in the AFC last year.  But, they may be this season.  They are elite at every skill position except tight end and they are sold there.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hoosier51 said:

Based on your 'one hit wonder' condition, how do you rank the Chargers with the top teams?  They are a 'no hit wonder'  

image.png.99e56c6301d6d3fa6aa4277d4f0f7004.png

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I think you guys are overrating the Chargers.  They didn't even make the playoffs last year.

The Bengals should be much improved.  I'm a fan and will readily admit that they weren't the best team in the AFC last year.  But, they may be this season.  They are elite at every skill position except tight end and they are sold there.  

Herrrrbert

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Don't agree! I think he's better than Burrow. 

Nbd though. It'll definitely play out for years to come, just hope everyone stays healthy. 

He has a better arm than Burrow.  Not disputing that.  Burrow has a College NC and a Super Bowl appearance in his favor.  I'll take the latter until proven otherwise.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

He has a better arm than Burrow.  Not disputing that.  Burrow has a College NC and a Super Bowl appearance in his favor.  I'll take the latter until proven otherwise.  

Team success vs Individual isn't the way to dispute this, imo. 

As a fan, I'd certainly take your Bengals season over Chargers... heck ya lol 

When they played HTH Burrow was vastyl outperformed. 

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Team success vs Individual isn't the way to dispute this, imo. 

As a fan, I'd certainly take your Bengals season over Chargers... heck ya lol 

When they played HTH Burrow was vastyl outperformed. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Chargers miss playoffs again.  Bengals, I would be.