2023 NFL Discussion

rico

10 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Gotta feeling Hines gonna be huge this year. Time for Frank to get creative with play calling and hit him lots of touches 

This would have been my only gripe offensively last year. 

The absurd amount of injuries in training camp and the first 3 games were to blame for being 1-5. Who's K gets hurt in warmups? Ugh

Anyways.. Idk Who's fault it was Wentz/Reich/whoever... Hines needs the f'ing ball. 

Now.. he also needs to catch the damn ball on punt return, absolutely cost us against the Bucs, but he is a true difference maker. 

7 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

So much for respect the SHOE only high character priest like guys do we bring into that locker room.  Little TIC better out that in there before anyone their under garments in wad. I am trying to be more PC😀

The Colts haven't had an arrest since 2018... 

24 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Doubt you can find data to support "more arrests" = "more playoff wins"? Or whatever point you're trying to prove. 

The point is the Colts are so focused on having such high character guys and won't take chances on guys with some questionable off the field issues yet here they are top 10. I was shocked to see them up there. My comment was mostly TIC  that's why I put that. Just found it ironic. 

You added none since 2018 I just added 1 playoff win in same period. All of this TIC

The Colts are ranked 29th of 32 in draft capital for the upcoming draft. Yet they did very little in FA. Lots of people love Ballard I have no real feeling either way, why keep the cap space year after year. On a side note Ballard applauded for the trade to get Ngakoue rightly so. We could have had him last year for nothing and used 2 picks to get 2 defensive ends. 

15 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

The point is the Colts are so focused on having such high character guys and won't take chances on guys with some questionable off the field issues yet here they are top 10. I was shocked to see them up there. My comment was mostly TIC  that's why I put that. Just found it ironic. 

You added none since 2018 I just added 1 playoff win in same period. All of this TIC

If Luck doesn't quit, do you think they would have any playoff wins during that time frame? 

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

The Colts are ranked 29th of 32 in draft capital for the upcoming draft. Yet they did very little in FA. Lots of people love Ballard I have no real feeling either way, why keep the cap space year after year. On a side note Ballard applauded for the trade to get Ngakoue rightly so. We could have had him last year for nothing and used 2 picks to get 2 defensive ends. 

And Kwity is a stud. How do you know we could have gotten him? Just because you want someone in FA doesn't mean you get them. We got him for a bag of chips. Moving from Muhammed to Yannick at DE is a hugeeee upgrade. And... all of you guys said Wentz was awful, so going from him to Ryan should be a big deal, as well. Remember-- Polian and Saturday and Kurt Warner said Wentz had to go!! 

QB and DE are the two most important positions and they upgrade, allegedly massively, at both. 

38 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Colts had 12-13 arrests in a 4 year time frame under Grigson, who was maybe the worst GM in the history of the NFL. 

In the last 5 years, the Colts rank 30th in arrests. 

The comedy is that Dakich claims Grigson was great and Ballard is an idiot.    He points to record.  Then he shouts down callers if they try to teach him why he’s wrong, which he is.  

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

The comedy is that Dakich claims Grigson was great and Ballard is an idiot.    He points to record.  Then he shouts down callers if they try to teach him why he’s wrong, which he is.  

He is ungodly stupid and should stick to making egregious claims in basketball. His football knowledge is minimal, at best. Grigson and Ballard are both infinitely more successful then Dan friggin Dakich. 

Ryan Grigson and Chuck Pagano won games because of Andrew Luck. We all watched the games. Andrew broke a tackle to complete a slant. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

And Kwity is a stud. How do you know we could have gotten him? Just because you want someone in FA doesn't mean you get them. We got him for a bag of chips. Moving from Muhammed to Yannick at DE is a hugeeee upgrade. And... all of you guys said Wentz was awful, so going from him to Ryan should be a big deal, as well. Remember-- Polian and Saturday and Kurt Warner said Wentz had to go!! 

QB and DE are the two most important positions and they upgrade, allegedly massively, at both. 

All blame Wentz go back and check my stance on Wentz.

None of us know but how long do we give a pass on this team because Luck QUIT on his team. Teams have gone to Suoer Bowls, won them made playoffs etc since then and had to replace a QB. Ballard is fine I just want playmaker on this team and I (just a fan) don't feel it's been a great off season with the draft space available 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Pretty simple to tell what the correlation was.... and it wasn't lack of arrests. 

FOR THE 3RD TIME THE COMMENT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK, SARCASM I DONT USE THE CUP OF COFFEE. 

you cannot be serious that u really think any human thinks there is a correlation between arrest and success. This coming from the same guy that I argued with for weeks that  Luck would not play another game for the Colts and just how poor the roster would be without him. I let it die but why should I not bring it up since no of us know anything 

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

FOR THE 3RD TIME THE COMMENT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK, SARCASM I DONT USE THE CUP OF COFFEE. 

you cannot be serious that u really think any human thinks there is a correlation between arrest and success. This coming from the same guy that I argued with for weeks that  Luck would not play another game for the Colts and just how poor the roster would be without him. I let it die but why should I not bring it up since no of us know anything 

What?