Bucket Game

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

It is really surprising it has been that long for you guys.  I wouldn't have guessed that would be the longest of any P5 team, but I'm glad it is lol.

Yeah I agree. I mean you look at Hope who was average, Hazell was the worst coach we’ve had, and then Brohm inheriting a bad situation it’s not crazy. 

I think some of those schools like Kansas and Vandy had flash in the pan situations like Mangino and James Franklin. Whatever happened to Mangino?!

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Maybe they felt giving us an easier game would help our chances given the other teams in front of us lost? I can’t imagine if the game is played and we win we don’t make a NY6 bowl.  But an Iowa win over us still wouldn’t put them in. 

Or that they only wanted one game to get cancelled instead of two so they put us against each other knowing we’re both unlikely to play this week. 

3 minutes ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

Not sure if we'll play this week, but this article from Tom Dienhart (the guy who broke the Bucket Game being called off originally) seems to think Purdue will be ready to play.

https://purdue.rivals.com/news/it-s-official-the-bucket-game-is-on

That’s interesting because from what we’ve been hearing we still have a lot of issues with Covid. Hmm

Archived