It’s time... Fire Archie Miller

44 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I wouldn’t call you a successful supervisor without being a leader.  The operations knowledge is a tiny part of that whole package 

I know plenty of supervisors who do their jobs and get fully successful ratings, and they deserve them...

But believe me, not all of them are leaders...as a matter of fact, few are...

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

I know plenty of supervisors who do their jobs and get fully successful ratings, and they deserve them...

But believe me, not all of them are leaders...as a matter of fact, few are...

I believe that. I still wouldn’t call them successful.  Most organizations actually don’t actually trust their supervisors to be leaders. I know my first two gigs as a supervisor didn’t let me 

So the local ESPN affiliate down here Evansville has a contract with IU athletics broadcast IUBB and IUFB and both coaches shows. They also have a local sports show that covers local and regional sports. Anyway after all that rambling the host of that show said no Archie Miller show because of travel to MSU and the show will take place on Thursday. 

3 minutes ago, IUskim said:

So the local ESPN affiliate down here Evansville has a contract with IU athletics broadcast IUBB and IUFB and both coaches shows. They also have a local sports show that covers local and regional sports. Anyway after all that rambling the host of that show said no Archie Miller show because of travel to MSU and the show will take place on Thursday. 

Well that’s not juicy in the least 

5 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Well the next month or so will be interesting with people trying to read every little thing that they hear.  I imagine some will try to monitor the flights coming in and out of Bloomington.  Like tonight with the cancellation of the radio show where everyone jumped to some conclusions.  If you just thought about it you would realize they were traveling.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Well the next month or so will be interesting with people trying to read every little thing that they hear.  I imagine some will try to monitor the flights coming in and out of Bloomington.  Like tonight with the cancellation of the radio show where everyone jumped to some conclusions.  If you just thought about it you would realize they were traveling.

That’s because a fanbase like ours THIRSTS for anything to have hope in. 

Archived